Located in the MNPS Employee Wellness Center at Berry Hill
Getting prescriptions filled after your MNPS Health Care Center appointment is easier than ever! Our onsite Kroger pharmacy, located on the first floor of the Employee Wellness Center, stocks a full range of prescription and over-the-counter medications. And we offer all the features and advantages of any Kroger pharmacy, including:
- Easy prescription transfer. Simply bring in your prescription or medicine bottle, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Fuel points. For every qualifying prescription you fill*, you earn Kroger fuel points to help you save even more.
- Auto refill and instant notification. Sign up for automatic refills of your ongoing prescriptions. You’ll receive a call, email or text when your prescriptions are ready.
- Vaccinations. We offer a complete line of vaccinations, including flu, shingles, Tdap/Td, meningitis, pneumonia and more.
- A mobile app. Manage your prescriptions online or with the Kroger mobile app.
- Patient wellness programs. These include cholesterol and blood pressure screening as well as diabetes screening and monitoring.
- Hundreds of low-cost generics.
* Restrictions apply. Federal health care programs (e.g., prescriptions that a customer chooses to pay cash for, but that could have been submitted and paid for by a federal health care program) are eligible to be awarded points based on the out-of-pocket expense (i.e., $1 copay = 1 fuel point).
Drugs purchased through our onsite pharmacy are covered the same as at any Kroger pharmacy. Check your benefit materials for your costs. If you’re covered under an MNPS Cigna plan, certain preventive medications are provided with no copay. For other medications, Kroger offers reduced copays. See your benefit materials for details.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Contacting the pharmacy
Call the main MNPS Health Care Centers number at 615-259-8755 and ask to be directed to the pharmacy. Or call the pharmacy directly at 615-600-3854.