Your First Visit
We’re glad you’ve chosen to visit the Vanderbilt Health at MNPS Employee & Family Health Care Centers. Here are a few things to know before your first visit:
- Your health insurance ID card
- Your MNPS employee ID or driver’s license
- All medications you’re currently taking (in their original bottles, if possible)
Arrive a few minutes early to complete some paperwork
When you arrive, we will ask you to fill out some patient information forms. The information you provide will be entered into your confidential electronic health record.
Learn about the patient portal
The MNPS Health Care Centers provide patients access to an online portal called My Health at Vanderbilt, which is a secure, password-protected website that allows you to:
- Access your electronic health record (lab and medication information)
- View instructions from your provider after a visit
- Message with your provider
- View patient education materials
- Request refills
- Get reminders for annual tests and procedures
Simply click the My Health at Vanderbilt Patient Portal button above to create an account and log on.