Onsite behavioral health services are available at the MNPS Employee Wellness Center at Berry Hill only
Need help with a behavioral health or emotional concern? Our onsite behavioral health nurse practitioner and/or onsite psychologist can help with a range of issues.
Our behavioral health NP can assist with the following concerns and will work with you to assess your problem, develop a care plan, provide counseling or a counseling referral, prescribe medication if indicated, monitor your progress, adjust your treatment and/or medication regimen as needed, and collaborate with your primary care provider as needed:
- Anxiety and depression
- Grief and other emotional problems
- Relationships at work and home
- Substance abuse and misuse
- And more
Services offered by our onsite psychologist include:
- ADHD diagnosis
- Adult and Child
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Adolescent, Adult
- Learning disabilities
- Adult (This service may be appropriate for adults struggling with job performance and concerned about a possible learning disability or cognitive processing disorder.)
- Career assessment
- Adult (This service may be appropriate for employees struggling in their current positions and wishing to explore positions that might be a better fit).
Scheduling an appointment
To make an appointment with our behavioral health nurse or psychologist, call 615-259-8755.